Friday 19 August 2011

"I like that Katy Perry"


Boycott: I'm a good fan of pop music. I like that Katy Perry. She's a good singer, singing 'Firework' - that was a good record that. Yeah, I like the pop music.

Blowers:
Well I have to bow to your superiority in this field I'm afraid. I'm not as fully conversant with those things as I really should be.

Boycott: Ah she's nice eh?

Blowers: You're probably going on her looks rather than her music.

Boycott: No, no I like her singing as well - she's good!

Blowers: Hahaha and who are your favourites in the pop world at the moment?

Boycott:
Ah Katy Perry, definitely. Mmm yeah. She's tops for me. She's just there's something about her voice. Her voice is good, it's clear, it's strong.

Blowers: Well that's... wonderful. I'm sure she'll be very pleased...

Boycott: Haha I don't think I'll ever meet her Henry. Haha she's American.

Blowers: Well you might, you never know. After all Fred Truman's daughter married Raquel Welch's son. So anything is possible isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment